This is a pre-order that ships by Dec 15th, just in time for Christmas.
This 6 pack has fantastic unique recipes that will impress any foodie or conesuer of food. These flavors include rare seasonings and the suggested recipes will have you cooking with more adventurous ingredients.
- Moon Bloom ™
- A vivid blend; a hearty upgrade to a French onion soup.
- Spices: Bay Leaves, Coriander, Ginger, Cinnamon, Thyme, Black Pepper, Grape Seed, Shiitake Mushroom Powder, Sage, Anise
- Suggested recipe: Black Lentils, Onion, Spinach, Riced Cauliflower, Nutritional Yeast, and Garlic.
- Alternative ideas: use any lentils.
- Kill Dill ™
- We butchered all the Dill fronds for this avgolemono-inspired blend.
- Spices: Dill, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Mustard Seed, Lemon Peel, Lemongrass, Nutritional Yeast.
- Suggested Recipe: Butter Beans, Instant Rice, Frozen Shredded Hash Browns, Riced Cauliflower, Onion, and Garlic.
- Tip: use leftover rice or a bag of microwavable rice if you have it.
- Pluto's Heart ™
- Born from a child's love, a canny blend to warm the coldest heart.
- Spices: Basil, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Amchur, Cocoa, Beet, Celery Seed, Grape Seed, Mustard, Lemon Peel, Kala Namak.
- Suggested Recipe: Chickpeas, Pink Beans, Green Beans, Coconut Milk, Artichoke Hearts (chopped), Corn, Riced Cauliflower, and Onion.
- Alternative ideas: Pinto beans instead of Pink Beans
- Curry Up ™
- A hybrid of garam masala and a classic curry for chickpea lovers.
- Ginger, Turmeric, Garam Masala, Black Pepper, Coriander, Fenugreek, Cardamom.
- Suggested recipe: Chickpeas, Tomatoes, Onion, Spinach, Riced Cauliflower, and Garlic.
- Me-Stew ™
- When you're serving You for dinner, use this stewpendous tarragon blend.
- Spices: Tarragon, Ginger, Black Pepper, Lemon Peel.
- Suggested Recipe: Adzuki Beans, Stir-fry Asian Veggie Blend, Shredded Cabbage, Onions, Water Chestnuts, Maple Syrup, and Sunflower Seeds.
- Alternative ideas: Navy Beans, Baby Corn, and Pumpkin Seeds.
- Spiced Antiquity ™
- Earthy, aromatic, and deeply spiced. It will keep you warm and cozy. For a split pea and potato soup.
- Spices: Turmeric, Ginger, Cloves, Rosemary, Coriander, Thyme, Nutmeg
- Suggested recipe: Split Peas, Frozen Hash Browns, Spinach, Onions, Riced Cauliflower, and Garlic.
Vegan Gluten-Free Nut-Free Soy-Free Seasonings and Recipes... Recipes packed with protein, fiber, and micronutrients. Goes well with bread or rice on the side.
All are Reduced Sodium blends, ranging from 200-390 mg per serving.
All are allium-free. Which means no garlic or onion. We do this because we already suggest chopped onion and garlic in most of the recipes, so there's no point in adding them to the seasoning mixes. This is great news for people with allergies and Buddists who avoid them.
Please email us with any questions or requests.
Copyright ©️ 2019-2023