Enjoy each of our delicious unique seasoning blends.
- Drunken Dare: Vibrant basil doused in hot red pepper. Medium spice level.
- Spiced Antiquity: Earthy, aromatic, and deeply spiced. It will keep you warm and cozy. For a split pea and potato soup.
- Stone Broke Dharma: A hybrid of garam masala and a classic curry for all woke struggling chickpea lovers.
- Scarborough Fair: A melody of fragrant familiar herbs. Think pot pie... and folk-rock. Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme.
- Drops of Jupiter: Savory sage with a touch of sweetness and a punch of black pepper.
- Speckled Rain: A classic chili seasoned with mild peppers.
- Gesundheit: An anti-inflammatory wellness blend: mostly ginger with turmeric, rosemary, and clove.
- The Reubenator: That fantastic fennel flavor from your old deli favorite. Use with cabbage or sauerkraut.
No substitutions; you'll want to try them all.
Each one makes 5-8 hearty dinner portions of soup, stew, chili, or curry. Goes well with bread or rice on the side.
Vegan Gluten-Free Soy-Free High Protein Recipes
Please email us with any questions or requests.